The internet's a funny place,
You can fake emotions, put them down.
Write these words cause they're not around.
Play little games and give out hope,
When all you want is to make a joke.
A joke and a fool, is what I see in me.
I believed you again, but now I can see.
What an easily played game,
So simple and so young.
If you're the one reading this,
You know I’ve just begun.
I could say mean words,
And lash out at you.
But I prefer to take the solemn road,
And feel like a disaster.
Who am I talking about?
Oh it's so simple yet to see,
Anyone that knows me,
Knows how I try to believe.
Believe the lies, and the paragraphs.
Believe that lives can intertwine
And truly co-exist.
But why would one think from afar,
They could really tell who you are.
I’ll never know just what to think,
Even in the presence of a shrink.
I know this sound’s like Dr. Seuss,
But words can hang you like a noose.
Now the start and the end,
Can come without knowing.
But one could never stop the world from showing,
Their true colours when they’re all alone.
With their thoughts and with their minds,
They could all destroy you easily this time.
Langley Armstrong
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment